Cobra Catching Challenge
Spar Lancashire School Games
Year 1 & 2 Challenge!
Linked to Learn! 5 – Catching
You have been busy practicing your catching. Are you ready to take part in our challenge?
How many times can you throw a ball against a wall and catch the rebound in 30 seconds?
You will need:
Tennis ball or larger ball
- Find a suitable wall and mark out one big stride away from it.
- Facing the wall, standing next to your marker, see how many times you can under arm throw the ball against the wall and catch the rebound.
- Keep repeating, see how many times you can successfully catch your ball in 30 seconds.
- Doesn’t matter if you drop the ball, just keep going.
- See if you can beat your first attempt
- See if you can beat your parent, carer or sibling
Share your videos and photos with us:
We want to see you trying this challenge at home, please share your videos and photos to:
Videos and photos posted on social media with the #LancsGames20 will be entered into a prize draw to win some Amazon vouchers! Please let us know which district you are from.