Spar Lancashire School Games
Year 1 & 2 Challenge!
Linked to Learn 6 – Kicking
You have been busy practicing your kicking. Are you ready to take part in our challenge?
How many goals can you score from different distances?
You will need:
- Football or larger ball
- 2 Jumpers
- 5 items for markers
- Take your 2 jumpers and place them up to 5 strides apart, these are your goals
- Take your 5 markers and place them in different places in your space, different distances from the goal.
- Kick your ball from each of the markers, trying to aim between the jumpers.
- If the ball rolls between the jumpers, you score one point. If you roll over or hit a jumper you get 5 points for that go.
- Collect your ball each time and have a go from another marker.
- Finish your five kicks and add up your score.
- Have another go, can you beat it? Change where the markers are, use your other foot.
Share your videos and photos on:
We want to see you trying this challenge at home, please share your videos and photos to:
Videos and photos posted on social media with the #LancsGames20 will be entered into a prize draw to win some Amazon vouchers!
Please let us know which district you are from.